Saturday, April 23, 2016

DGBS Weekend Presentation!

Hey folks... Bit of a screw up this week. I had planned on having a new schedule for the weekend, including a couple unearthed "classics" and a lot of stuff new to the station. But something screwed up with the upload, and there wasn't enough time to re-upload them before the weekend. So, instead, I'll give you a peek at one of the new additions to DGBS that I was planning on featuring next week: The Original Iron Chef series. I've got a nice cross-section of episodes for you to enjoy, and I'll leave them playing until probably mid-day Monday. Then? More new stuff!!! I've been diving deep into my TV archives, and we'll have some neat stuff for you to enjoy.

In the meantime, enjoy the First Annual DGBS Completely At The Last Minute Because I Didn't Have A Choice Iron Chef Marathon!

(FADCATLMBIDHACICM? Nah... it'll never catch on)

Iron Chef.Natto.nsv
Iron Chef.Shanghai Cabbage.nsv
Iron Chef.Blue Crab 1.nsv
Iron Chef.Duck.nsv
Iron Chef.Chutoro.nsv
Iron Chef.Spinach.nsv
Iron Chef.Asparagus.nsv
Iron Chef.Eggplant 2.nsv
Iron Chef.Red Snapper.nsv
Iron Chef.Carrot.nsv
Iron Chef.Onion.nsv
Iron Chef.Leek.nsv
Iron Chef.Taro.nsv
Iron Chef.Porcini Mushroom.nsv
Iron Chef.Mango.nsv
Iron Chef.Black Pig.nsv
Iron Chef.Horse Mackerel.nsv
Iron Chef.Yogurt.nsv
Iron Chef.Abalone.nsv
Iron Chef.Udon.nsv
Iron Chef.Mishima Beef.nsv
Iron Chef.Saury 1.nsv
Iron Chef.Crayfish.nsv

1 comment:

E-Man said...

This show makes me want to dub it over again. Make the tasters say things like "This dish tastes like you got it straight from a plumber's buttcrack. The after-taste of the cheese reminds me of one time in Bangkok when I was molested by a gang of lady-boys... Very nice. The kind of Japanese cuisine I'm used to is never this subtle."