Thursday, February 18, 2016

DGBS Weekends 2/13-2/14/16

EDIT 2/18/16 - I haven't forgotten, folks, it's just really busy this week for me. I'm also in the process of transferring all the stuff from the (almost) dead drive to an external HD for safe keeping, but the drive only works for a little bit, then I have to give it a rest and shut it down for a bit. It's slow going, but I'm rescuing most of my files, so that's good news (up to the F's so far). I'll start working on some stuff for the weekend, so stay tuned!


Hey guys - I've got some good stuff for this weekend. Hope you'll enjoy it, I tried to pick out stuff that was a little big different, and having access to the stuff on the recently repaired computer helps. I'm still working on ressurecting the broken drive to access the archives, but I need to have to time for a lot of trial and error, and I have to have someplace to put it all!

Anyhoo, here's what I've got.

Gumby Adventures.Melon Felons.nsv
Muppet Babies.Gonzos Video Show.nsv
Duck Tales.The Treasure of the Golden Suns.Part 1.nsv
Gumby Adventures.The Abominable Dough Man.nsv
Muppet Babies.Good Clean Fun.nsv
Duck Tales.The Treasure of the Golden Suns.Part 2.nsv
Gumby Adventures.The Astrobots.nsv
Muppet Babies.Kermit Goes to Washington.nsv
Duck Tales.The Treasure of the Golden Suns.Part 3.nsv
Gumby Adventures.The Big City.nsv
Muppet Babies.Muppet Goose.nsv
Duck Tales.The Treasure of the Golden Suns.Part 4.nsv
Gumby Adventures.The Big Squirt.nsv
Muppet Babies.Of Mice and Muppets.nsv
Duck Tales.The Treasure of the Golden Suns.Part 5.nsv
Gumby Adventures.The Great Mastadon Robbery.nsv
Muppet Babies.The Case of the Missing Chicken.nsv
Fuzz Bucket.1986.nsv
Vegas Vacation.1997.Part1.nsv
Vegas Vacation.1997.Part2.nsv
Bodyguard Kiba.1973.Part1.nsv
Bodyguard Kiba.1973.Part2.nsv
The Streetfighter.1974.Part1.nsv
The Streetfighter.1974.Part2.nsv
Return of the Street Fighter.1974.Part1.nsv
Return of the Street Fighter.1974.Part2.nsv
The Grateful Dead.Live At Radio City Music Hall - Set 1.1980.nsv
King Kung Fu.1976.Part1.nsv
King Kung Fu.1976.Part2.nsv
Killer Party.1986.Part1.nsv
Killer Party.1986.Part2.nsv
Cybernator.1991.Part1.nsv
Cybernator.1991.Part2.nsv
Dungeons And Dragons - The Book Of Vile Darkness.2012.Part1.nsv
Dungeons And Dragons - The Book Of Vile Darkness.2012.Part2.nsv
Cyclone.1987.Part1.nsv
Cyclone.1987.Part2.nsv
Terror Of The Tongs.1961.Part1.nsv
Terror Of The Tongs.1961.Part2.nsv
Powaqqatsi.1988.Part1.nsv
Powaqqatsi.1988.Part2.nsv
In Search Of Ancient Mysteries.1973.nsv

1 comment:

E-Man said...

Thanks for the Sonny Chibathon!